The academy has high expectations in relation to all students wearing the full academy uniform at all times.
All students belong to a small school which is led by a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Students are required to wear their small school ID badge, lanyard and carry their planner and correct equipment as part of the academy uniform. These are provided by the academy at the start of the academic year.
Uniform can be purchased from the following providers:
57 Kings Street
0121 526 3992
7 Victoria Arcade
- Blazer (Academy colours) with badge*
- academy tie*
- shirt/blouse white, long or short sleeved
- trousers black, tailored
- skirt black, tailored, modest length
- jumper black, V-neck (optional)
- shoes black leather
- socks black
- tights opaque, flesh coloured or black.
- Polo shirt academy colours*
- shorts academy colours* (optional)
- micro Fleece Top academy colours*
- tracksuit Bottoms academy colours*
- football socks academy colours*
* These items will need to be purchased from the official suppliers listed above.
Useful information on uniform
- Trousers should be black. No tight/skinny fitted trousers or denim allowed
- Skirts should be black and minimum knee height.
- Shoes should be black. No trainers, canvas pumps, high heels or tall boots.
Black trousers for boys
Black trousers for girls
Examples of footwear for boys
Examples of footwear for girls