Our E-ACT Ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a great passion for supporting and working with our academy.
Led by a chairperson, each team of E-ACT Ambassadors meets a minimum of once per term and has at least two parent ambassadors. The ambassadors work closely with headteachers and are supported by our regional directors and trustees. The role of the ambassadors is to collaborate and communicate with the local community and to celebrate our students’ achievements and the work of our academies.
|Caroline Caesar-Caston||Chair of the Ambassadorial Advisory Group / Parent Ambassador|
|Jacqueline Oliver||Community Ambassador|
|Mojisola Olaloye||Parent Ambassador|
|Keith Constable||Staff Ambassador|
|Sarah Murcott||Staff Ambassador|
|Kerry Solway-Blower||Staff Ambassador|
|Trevor Carthy||Staff Ambassador|
Ambassadors play a crucial role in helping our leadership teams to deliver our organisational strategy, Opening Minds, Opening Doors. On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
The three strategic priorities that our academy ambassadors are working on this year are:
- Academy liaison with parents/carers to develop community links further.
- To support the academy to develop mental health first aid leaders in Post 16 and enhance the provision currently on offer.
- Celebrating success at West Walsall E-ACT Academy through evening events and prize givings.
For more information, please see the Trusts website.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement